Salman Khan, with a string of box-office hits, an army of fans, and a strong personality. Salman entered the profession as the boy-next-door, with a stunning face, a chiseled body, and a confident demeanor. It’s no surprise that he instantly captivated our hearts.
Here are some facts that tell why Salman khan is still unmarried.
1. A failed Love Life: Sangeeta Bijlani and Somy Ali, both actresses, had open and public relationships with Salman Khan. He had his most famous relationship with Aishwarya Rai, whom he met on the set of Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam in 1999. At the time, they were the power couple. Salman’s violent behavior and actions towards Aishwarya under the influence of alcohol are said to have shadowed their relationship.
2. An eccentric family: Salman Khan comes from a ‘broken family,’ as his father, the great writer Salim Khan, is married to two women: Sushila Charak (who became Salma Khan) and Helen.
3. Another ruined marriage in the family: If one failed marriage wasn’t enough for the Khan family, Salman’s younger brother, Arbaaz Khan, divorced Malaika Arora in 2017. Both have moved on with their lives, with Arbaaz finding love with Giorgia Andriani and Malaika finding happiness in Arjun Kapoor.
4. Salman’s Randomness: Salman has shown a turbulent and unpredictable attitude over the years. He has strengthened ties with many of his contemporaries while also cutting all ties with others. His unpredictability and switchy behavior have frequently confused his peers. It’s impossible to deny that messing with Salman Khan may be disastrous for one’s career.
5. He has discovered his own space: The 53-year-old actor, who was filming Dabangg 3, has revealed that he has lost trust in marriage and that it is dying. He says he’s looking for companionship rather than marriage. Salman is at ease in the environment he has established for himself.
Also READ: What is the salary of Salman Khan?