Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson rose to fame thanks to their roles in the Twilight films. The films were based on Stephenie Meyer’s novel series, however, there was one additional film made based on the books.
They tell the narrative of Bella Swan (Stewart), a high school student who falls in love with Edward Cullen, a vampire (Pattinson). Here’s how you watch the Twilight movies on Netflix, especially now that they’re available.
1. Twilight (2008): Twilight is the title of the first film. It tells the story of Bella (Stewart), a seventeen-year-old girl who moves to Forks, Washington, to live with her father and the police chief, Charlie (Billy Burke).
2. The Twilight Saga: New Moon (2009): In New Moon, the saga continues. While Twilight ended on a happy note, we return to the plot shortly after the conclusion of the first film, and things rapidly turn tragic. When Bella sustains a papercut at the Cullens’ birthday party, Jasper loses control and tries to drain her blood.
3. The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010): The next book of the Twilight novel, Eclipse, follows Bella and Edward as they try to keep their romance going while dealing with the royal family’s demand that she be transformed due to her knowledge of the vampire world.
4. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 (2011): Breaking Dawn – Part 1 begins with Bella and Edward’s wedding, a few months after the conclusion of the previous part.
5. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 (2012): Bella awakens after giving birth as a vampire in the last film, having been changed by Edward to spare her from the debilitating birth. She adjusts to the shift extraordinarily well and copes with it better than the rest of the group.