1. Kaalakaandi: Kaalakaandi, directed by Saif Ali Khan, is a human drama about life’s surprises, love, mortality, greed, and betrayal.
2. Love Per Square Foot: The film, which stars Vicky Kaushal and Angira Dhar, follows Sanjay and Karina as they strive to find a home in Mumbai.
3. Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety: Sonu and Titu’s friendship is put to the test when an innocent Titu decides to marry Sweety, who is not only after his money but also wants to shatter their friendship.
4. Beyond the Clouds: Amir, a young man, seeks to elude the cops after one of his narcotics dealings is raided. The issue becomes more difficult when Amir’s sister is arrested while attempting to save him. Ishan Khatter plays the lead role.
5. Nanu Ki Jaanu: Nanu Ki Jaanu is a horror comedy film directed by Faraz Haider and starring Abhay Deol and Patralekha that was released in India in 2018.
6. Meri Nimmo: A small child of eight years old who adores his buddy Nimmo, a woman in her twenties. When he learns that Nimmo is engaged, he does all in his power to win her heart.
7. Ometra: Rajkumar Rao plays Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, a British terrorist of Pakistani heritage, in this biographical crime drama film directed by Hansal Mehta. It’s difficult to guess his name.
8. Khajoor Pe Atke: Even if everyone has heard about this film, it is difficult to put it into action.
9. Karwaan: Kaalakaandi, directed by Saif Ali Khan, is a human drama about life’s surprises, love, mortality, greed, and betrayal.
10. Manmarziyaan: Manmarziyaan is a new-age romance that follows the life of Rumi, a fiery woman divided between her previous boyfriend and her husband.
Also READ: Is Prem Ratan Dhan Payo a romantic movie?