Arijit Singh, a West Bengal native, rose to fame as a contestant and runner-up on the reality television show Fame Gurukul. He began his career as a music programmer and then worked as an assistant programmer for well-known Bollywood composers such as Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy, Vishal-Shekhar, and Pritam Chakraborty. We’ve produced a list of some of his most romantic songs. You can utilize them for your first pair dance, a sangeet party performance with your friends, or simply to woo your sweetheart.
1. Tum Hi Ho (Aashiqui 2): This is the song that launched Arijit Singh’s career. That tone of voice! That voice, oh my! If you don’t melt while listening to it again and over, something is wrong with your icy, frigid heart.
2. Sooiyan (Guddu Rangeela): Another song about falling in love that will assist you to stoke the flames in your heart. Send this to the person you’re in love with and try to win them over. Because Arijit is singing and not you, it might just work.
3. Manwa Laage (Happy New Year): Listening to Arijit sing this song would make you fall in love with your almost crush. Make your loved one’s heart flutter by dedicating this song to them, just like in the movie.
4. Mast Magan (2 States): This song is ideal for when you’re first falling in love because it properly portrays the feeling. At this point, your partner’s name and face are imprinted on your heart and mind.
5. Dhokha Dhadi (R… Rajkumar): R…Rajkumar was a box office disappointment, but that’s irrelevant since an Arijit Singh song is deserving of being on your playlist regardless of the film’s success. This one is going to make your heart skip a beat.
6. Kabira (Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani): Yes, even the Rekha Bharadwaj and Tochi Raina rendition is excellent, but, to be honest, a little melancholy. Arijit’s rendition of the encore is more upbeat. It makes you feel happy in every nook of your heart, which can only be soothed by dancing to it with your significant other.
7. Laal Ishq (Goliyon Ki Raasleela: Ram-Leela): A song about love that is that intense has to be on our list. This was filmed with Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh, who have never failed to light up the screen with their chemistry. Perhaps this music will have the same effect on you and your partner.
8. Samjhawan (Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania): This song has a lot of soul to it. Although some may claim that the original version, sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, is still the best, let us not be prejudiced. Both versions are rather enjoyable.
9. Khul Kabhi Toh (Haider): This song is hauntingly wonderful and will leave you with chills. The song was shot amid the snows of Kashmir, and when that was combined with Shahid and Shraddha’s romance by the fireplace, people’s hearts raced.
10. Muskurane (CityLights): In this song, Arijit wonderfully captured the concept of this heartbreaking film. Keep listening to this if you’re all emotional in the middle of the night about finding your mate and a little teary thinking about how much you’d miss them if they were gone. It’s preferable to calling your guy/girl in the middle of the night and disturbing their beauty slumber.
Also READ: Is Saajan was a good movie?