Stylish Celebrity Allu Arjun is currently one of the most popular actors in South Indian cinema. Despite the fact that he has a cinematic background. Success did not come easily to him. He is the nephew of Mega Star Chiranjeevi and the son of mega-producer Allu Aravind, although he has faced criticism. For all of the Allu Arjun lovers out there, here is a list of his top five best films.
1. Arya: The film provides an ideal setting for Allu Arjun. The concept of Arya was incredible, and it piqued everyone’s imagination. One-sided love is a novel concept, and young people immediately identified with the film’s message. Allu Arjun’s dance abilities and performance were excellent. At the time, Arya was one of the most successful characters. Devi Sri Prasad’s music, on the other hand, deserves special notes.
2. Desamuduru: Allu Arjun’s career took a new direction with Desamuduru. It is Bunny’s first big-budget film. Puri Jagannath, who is famed for his unique portrayals of heroes, has given Allu Arjun a new look. Allu Arjun’s career has taken a positive turn thanks to the film. Hansika makes her acting debut in Desamuduru.
3. Paragu: Following Desamuduru, a massy film, Allu Arjun has shifted his focus to a total polished entertainer. Bhaskar, who made his breakthrough with the critically acclaimed film Bommarillu, has paired up with Bunny for Parugu. The film explores the anguish that every father feels when his daughter elopes for love.
4. Vedam: With certain films, every hero earns a great deal of respect. Allu Arjun has garnered a lot of respect from his peers, and Vedam is one of them. In this film, he gives an outstanding and perfect performance. In the portrayal of Cable Raju, a middle-class man with huge goals, Allu Arjun is incredibly realistic.
5. Julayi: Julayi is one of Telugu cinema’s most rewatchable films, with a tremendously successful theatrical run. For this film, Allu Arjun has partnered up with Trivikram Srinivas. It’s a flick that’ll keep you entertained for a long time. He is convincing in the portrayal of Ravindra Nayaran, a guy with a high IQ and no life ambitions.
Also READ: Was Auzaar a hit or flop movie?