It never seems to be enough, no matter how hard we try to define the word ‘love.’ And, more crucially, saying “I love you” is the most difficult thing anyone has ever done. Thankfully, love songs exist to help us convey what we are unable to say verbally. And sometimes all we need is one love song to make our hearts sing.
1. Tum Hi Ho (Aashiqui 2): We’ve heard this love song a million times and are still not tired of it. Mithoon’s lyrics and Arijit Singh’s vocals combined to create a song that moved us deeply. We could feel everything: the anguish, the love, and the want for someone.
2. Tere Bina (Guru): Only a song written by two of the finest maestros in the world, Gulzar and Rehman, could achieve such feats. And this one most certainly did. Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai starred in the song, and their chemistry added to the song’s appeal.
3. Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai (Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi): This sweet Bollywood love song, written by Jaideep Sahni and sung by Roop Kumar Rathod, was enough to convince us that love is nothing more than devotion. This one has only one word to describe it: divine!
4. Tum Se Hi (Jab We Met): Mohit Chauhan’s breakout song, ‘Tum Se Hi,’ is still stuck in our heads. Not only did Jab We Met give us one of our favorite romance films, but it also gave us some fantastic love songs that have been with us for years.
5. Kya Mujhe Pyaar Hai (Wo Lamhe): Woh Lamhe is a film known for its beautiful Hindi love songs rather than the film itself. Pritam composed the music for the film, and Sayeed Quadri wrote the lyrics. Despite the fact that Pritam was accused of plagiarising the majority of the songs, the film’s music went on to become a smash hit.
Also READ: What is the story of the movie Aetbaar?