Dwayne Johnson, commonly known by his ring name ‘The Rock,’ is an American actor, producer, and former professional wrestler who has appeared in a number of films, television programs, and video games. So many things, but today we’ll focus on the many notable cinematic appearances this man has made, starting at number 5.
1. Moana (2016): The greatest and unquestionable best Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson film is Moana, a Pixar animated film that gained acclaim.
2. Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle (2017): Thanks to our main man, the Jumanji storyline has returned for the first time in years. This new addition to the world caters to a new generation of youngsters who spend possibly too much time playing computer games, in what was originally a grim tale of family animosity and tragedy.
3. The Rundown (2003): The Rundown is a fantastic buddy action comedy that delivers exactly what it promises in one of his earlier and underappreciated flicks. This picture, like most of Johnson’s, is a little cheesy and over-the-top, but it entertains the pants off unsuspecting audiences.
4. Jumanji: The Next Level (2019): Jumanji: The Next Level is the second — and less successful — installment in the restored and revitalized Jumanji films, bringing all of the same fun and excitement as the first, but with some new, familiar names.
5. Fighting With My Family (2019): Fighting with My Family, which is based on a true story, delves into a subject that Johnson can really get behind: W.W.E. wrestling. Apart from creating his own self-starring action films (Rampage, Skyscraper, Jumanji, Baywatch), this was Mr. Rock’s first time producing a film that was close to his heart.
Also READ: Which are Robin Williams’s best movies?