As the world celebrates Friendship Day in September, we bring you the top 5 Bollywood Hindi friendship songs that define the lifelong tie you share with your friend! With this music as the background score, it’s time to recreate the memories with pals. We’re confident that these friendship songs will strike a chord with you and your closest pals.
1. Yeh Dosti Hum Nahi Todenge (Sholay): This tune was never replaced. Jai and Veeru from Sholay are some of Bollywood’s most popular Jodis. This song depicts a great friendship between two friends who are willing to live and die for one other.
2. Bane Chahe Dushman Zamana Hamara (Dostana): This film song depicts best buddies who do not question each other’s job choices. Regardless of what other people believe or say about them.
3. Jaane Kyun Dil Jaanta Hai (Dostana): This song from the film Dostana makes you want to dance on the floor with your friend and feel carefree because it means “don’t know why but my heart knows I’ll be alright with you.”
4. Yaari Hai Imaan Mera Yaar Meri Zindagi (Zanjeer) : Friendship is my faith, and my friend is my life, according to this song from the movie Zanjeer.
5. Aaya Mausam Dosti Ka (Maine Pyar Kiya): From the film Maine Pyar Kiya, this song depicts how a girl and boy can be friends and look after each other.
Also READ: How is the movie Anjaana Anjaani?